Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lawn Mowing aahhh!!

So I decided I would mow(is that how you spell it) my lawn today. Wow I didn't know it would be such an adventure. 1st I couldn't figure out how to start it, so I called Chase several times so he could tell me how. If any of you know him he was in a meeting and somewhat annoyed. After some explaining I finally got it started, I went one pass, yes one pass and the wheel fell off. Uhh now what? Well I was Mrs. Fix It and repaired it in no time. But some how I broke the self propelling mechanism thingy and it now is a push lawn mower. The hills in my backyard were so fun to push the lawn mower up. NOT!! Needless to say I don't care to help Chase out anymore with the lawn mowing nor does he want me to touch the lawn mower. What a day!!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You make me laugh. I wouldn't suggest you touch the mower again either. I am so glad you have internet at your house now. Fun!!!