Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm HORRIBLE at this blog thing!!

So I think I should probably just give up on this but I'm not going to yet. We have been super busy this summer I feel like we have been gone every weekend. We have been to Bear Lake a few times and We went on a big trip to Yellowstone. Just Chase, Cash and I. We had a blast hiking and sight seeing. Cash tried to eat a lot of rocks I don't know why they are so appetizing to little boys aahh!!He also knows how to tell you NO by shaking his head(good thing he is cute). Cash is growing so big he looks like a two year old not an eleven month old. Speaking of Eleven months I can't beleive it. It is so sad to me they grow up way to fast:( He is so busy and never justs sits down he is constantly crawling from room to room all over the house. I am now starting to sell health insurance which is a exciting new adventure for me. Chase is now starting school again I wish we could put that part of our life on fast forward but we can't so I will deal with it i guess. I will try to get some new pics up but I'm not promising anything.

1 comment:

b lovely said...

DON"T GIVE UP BLOGGING! :) You have done so many fun things you'll for sure have to post some pictures! I can't believe how fast those little ones grow up! He's sure darling though!